[linux-dvb] any suggested DVB-S USB hardware?

Stephen Rowles stephen at rowles.org.uk
Thu Apr 12 23:13:39 CEST 2007

Simon Santoro wrote:
>> Maybe there is a need for another part of the wiki that has a much
>> smaller list of devices, listed by "real" things people can buy rather
>> than chips, that contains devices known to work solidly without major
>> issues, and some information about what kernel they were supported from?
>>

> That's a great idea!

Ok...

Not sure if I'm supposed to or not, I'm sure someone will remove it if
I'm not..

There was an "Example Hardware" section on the main page of the wiki,
I've put some text in there and created a DVB-T sub section. In that
I've put my hardware and I will put more details about problems and
issues as I remember / work out the problems :)

http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/Examples_of_hardware

If someone knows wikis feel free to clean my stuff up and make it look
nicer, this is my first wiki editing ever :)