[linux-dvb] Compro VideoMate T750

John Newbigin jnewbigin at optusnet.com.au
Fri Apr 13 11:12:28 CEST 2007

I have prepared a patch with my work so far. It is not very much but the
card is detected. Composite video-in works, IR seems to work. dvb loads
but does not work. the analog tuner is NYI.

http://www.chrysocome.net/downloads/v4l-dvb-t750-0.1.diff

This might inspire some other card owners to help out.

I am going to borrow a scope from work and then I should be able to
snoop on the i2c bus while using the windows driver. That should get
things moving.

John.