[linux-dvb] Terratec Cinergy 1400 S-Video Input

Helmut Schaa Helmut.Schaa at gmx.de
Fri Apr 13 15:09:08 CEST 2007

I have a Terratec Cinergy 1400 card for watching DVB-T and it works very well
but there is one feature missing (at least for me :-) ). The video input (I
think its an S-Video input) does not work yet.

I had a look at the code (cx88-cards.c) and noticed that some cards (e.g.
Hauppauge Nova-S-Plus DVB-S) have composite and s-video inputs defined. So
here's my question now: What do I have to do for getting the video input to
work? And is somebody working on this?

Regards,
Helmut