[linux-dvb] cheap USB DVB-T stick (Club3D ZAP-TV240M?)

P. van Gaans w3ird_n3rd at gmx.net
Fri Apr 13 19:29:28 CEST 2007

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I've seen the Digitelmo for €14,95 a while ago,
but I would really like a USB stick.

I wanted to buy the Freecom but was checking out if the seller was
reliable - and at the same time he upped the price from €20 to €30.
Knowing what profit he makes now I feel less like buying :-(.

Does anyone know if the following device would work:
http://www.club3d.nl/index.php/products/zaptv/item/14 (Club3D
ZAP-TV240M)? The 250M is supported but twice as expensive.

Pim