[linux-dvb] ati hdtv wonder in gentoo amd64

Brett Taylor sweet.brett at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 03:22:47 CEST 2007

I finally got some free time to try this out.  One channel gives me this
error in mplayer, but does give video and sound:

Too many video packets in the buffer: (331 in 8405046 bytes).
Maybe you are playing a non-interleaved stream/file or the codec failed?
For AVI files, try to force non-interleaved mode with the -ni option.

that gets repeated over and over.

But, the good news is that every channel gets sound with Mplayer.  So, what
is the deal with Kaffeine/Xine?

Brett