[linux-dvb] Technisat Airstar USB supported no longer

P. van Gaans w3ird_n3rd at gmx.net
Sat Apr 14 14:15:05 CEST 2007

Hi,

Sorry for not being complete. I do have the latest drivers (download
today), and I have never seen the box working on Linux, but know from
the Wiki that it should. I tried a few months ago as well, it didn't
work back then either but back then I wasn't sure if it was my fault or
something else. Back then I also had the latest drivers, with the stock
kernel the device wouldn't be detected at that moment.

There is a chance my box is a new revision. There's still the flexcop
and MT352 inside though, I have no idea what could be new.