[linux-dvb] [patch] fix experimental mt2060 gain adjustment for the af9005

Luca Olivetti luca at ventoso.org
Sat Apr 14 17:25:42 CEST 2007

En/na Thomas Pinz - DC2RPT ha escrit:
> Hi,
>
> On Saturday 14 April 2007 16:22, Luca Olivetti wrote:
>> This patch should be applied to the repository
>> http://linuxtv.org/hg/~manu/af9005
>> It is code normally not compiled, so no big harm, but it would be nice
>> to fix it anyway.
>
> You can always leave the register 0x0b to 0x33 (highest amplification), you
> will not have any problems with strong signals.

That's how it works now (that code is enclosed in "if #0" and the mt2060
code initializes it at 0x33)

> (If you see an improvement, please tell me exact product, then there would be
> an other problem)

No, I tried it but I never see a strong signal (as reported by the
af9005), so in my case either with that code enabled there's no difference.
I tried it because that's what the sample code that afatech provided me
does.

Bye
--
Luca