[linux-dvb] Re: 2 MSI Megasky 580s - different tuning results

Magnus Hörlin magnus at alefors.se
Thu Apr 19 19:13:52 CEST 2007

Hi.
I have five of them and I also came to the conclusion that there's
something wrong with the agc settings. Where I live the signal is quite
weak so I have a roof-mounted antenna amplifier with variable gain.
None of the other six types of cards I've tried, PCI or USB, have any
reception problems but with these I have to lower the gain on the
amplifier for them to tune every time. And just like you, I have one
that's a lot worse than the others. I have also tried every patch ever
posted here without any improvements.

/Magnus