[linux-dvb] Re: 2 MSI Megasky 580s - different tuning results

Pelkonen Sami Sami.Pelkonen at mail.suomi.net
Fri Apr 20 10:17:00 CEST 2007

Hi.

I also had some tuning problems some time ago and the following patch helped with the situation:
http://www.linuxtv.org/pipermail/linux-dvb/2007-February/016078.html

It seems that it has something to do with the cards initial state as currently the tuner is working perfectly without any patches. But when I was having those tuning problems, nothing seemed to help - except the patch mentioned.

 -Sami