[linux-dvb] TwinhanDTV Cab-CI (mantis vp-2033) remote controller patch

Marko Ristola marko.ristola at kolumbus.fi
Fri Apr 20 20:02:41 CEST 2007

Hi,

If I understood correctly, you intended to attach your patch into your
email.
Unfortunately there was no such patch.
Would you please re-send your patch? I'd like to test it.

I figured out via WWW that the remote control
interface is on Mantis chip and it is an UART for applications.
But that's not enough to make it work.

Best regards,
Marko Ristola