[linux-dvb] TT-3200

laasa laasa at gmx.de
Fri Apr 20 21:16:25 CEST 2007

Hallo,

many years ago I only a user of the good work of linux-dvb team within
projects like vdr and mythtv.

Now I am an owner of a TT3200 card and try to run the sources on
http://linuxtv.org/hg/~manu/stb0899-c5 together with the founded
patches. Without success.
I spend a lot of time to find anything but for me it seems so that the
the progress of the development of TT3200 (and may be dvb-s2) is not so
big the last 3 month.
I dont found any newer repository like manus stb0899-c5. It is rigth?

Because in real-life I am a hard- and software-developer  I try to get
the description of STB0899 and STB6100, but without success.
So I start to review the DVB-sources especially the changed parts for
the KNC ONE DVB-S2-board.

The question is how can I help? Who can send me the descriptions of
STB0899 and STB6100 or wich is the "official" way to get this?

Interpohl.