[linux-dvb] Opera problem loading firmware

CIJOML cijoml at volny.cz
Fri Apr 20 23:07:06 CEST 2007

Hi All,

I still have problem loading firmware and also with
v4l-dvb-ef2e375bd152.tar.bz2 I also getts symbol problem.

Kernel vanilla 2.6.20-mh1

Also including my kernel's config.gz for tests

usb 2-2: new high speed USB device using ehci_hcd and address 4
dvb-usb: found a 'Opera1 DVB-S USB2.0' in cold state, will try to load a
firmware
dvb-usb: downloading firmware from file 'opera.fw'
dvb-usb: firmware download failed at 9418 with -22
opera1: probe of 2-2:1.0 failed with error -22
usb 2-2: device_add(2-2:1.0) --> -22
dvb_opera_usb: disagrees about version of symbol dvb_usb_device_init
dvb_opera_usb: Unknown symbol dvb_usb_device_init

Problem is with cypress firmware load function, but I don't have any
documentation about it :(

Thanks a lot for help.

Michal