[linux-dvb] Suggestions for T750

John Newbigin jnewbigin at optusnet.com.au
Sun Apr 22 12:10:20 CEST 2007

I have made some slow progress with the T750.  I have implemented

After loading the firmware, there are some commands (known as the 'MAGIC
VALUES') which need to be issued.  These are the same as for the
CX3028.  After this final write, my card does another write and then a
read, but when I attempt the final read command the chip locks up and
returns BUSY.

Once this happens, the card has to be powered off to reset everything.

Can anyone offer some suggestions of things to try.  I have the feeling
I am very close.

I have i2c traces if anyone wants to see them but they are quite large.

John.