[linux-dvb] Suggestions for T750

John Newbigin jnewbigin at optusnet.com.au
Tue Apr 24 12:49:38 CEST 2007

Markus Rechberger wrote:
> Hi,
>
> did you see the existing xc3028 driver on mcentral.de?
>
> http://mcentral.de/hg/~mrec/v4l-dvb-experimental/
> xc3028-tuner.c (it's implemented in the em28xx, saa7134 and cx88 there)
I xc3028 code I have seen is tied to the em28xx driver.  Are there any
instructions for using this experimental code?  I am currently working off

http://linuxtv.org/hg/v4l-dvb

I have the correct firmware for this card but I don't know how to
'package' it to work with the 3028 driver.

Where possible I certainly want to use reuse the existing code.

The T750 is a SAA7134(5) based PCI card.  The card also has digital
based on the XL10353 and QT1010.

John.