[linux-dvb] want to work on the Pinnacle PCTV 200e

Jakob Steidl j.steidl at liwest.at
Sat Apr 28 09:23:46 CEST 2007

Hello,

just like some other people, I want to use my above mentioned DVB-T
adapter under Linux. As it seems one else is interested in writing a
driver and since I've read this should be pretty easy, I think it's time
to do it myself.

Since I'm not experienced in writing drivers at all, so I hope you can
guide me trough this progress.
As described in the Wiki, I have already usbsnooped the device. And now
I hope I just need to start off with an existing driver and just change
the code so that it works with my adapter.

Thanks in advance,

Jakob

PS: There is already some information on the adapter in the Wiki:
http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/DVB_USB#Pinnacle_PCTV_200e_USB_-_DVB-T