[linux-dvb] Problems with firmware and modules for Freecom DVB USB-stick

Matteo Beniamino m.beniamino at people.it
Sun Apr 29 21:31:54 CEST 2007

Magnus Larsson wrote:
[...]
> I have a new Freecom DVB USB-stick, that i cannot get to work in Linux
[...]

I own the same stick. As far as I know this stick is not supported yet.
Michel Ludwig begun to write a driver some time ago and he also sent me
a very early version of it that, even if not ready for release, has
allowed me to watch digital television with Kaffeine. I don't know if in
the meantime he has continued the development. I hope he follows this
list and can give us some news. In any case, you can try to contact him:
just search the archives (December 2006/January 2007) for the thread
"[linux-dvb] Freecom DVB-T & Analog TV USB Stick".

Bye.

--
  Matteo Beniamino