[linux-dvb] Mantis driver working on Twinhan 1034 DVB-S

Zoilo Gomez zoilo at xs4all.nl
Mon Apr 30 00:44:32 CEST 2007

I just found out that in the source code that I had downloaded from
http://jusst.de/manu/mantis-v4l-dvb.tar.bz2, Marko Ristola's patch dated
17 March has not yet been applied, with strange tuning problems as a
result ...

Marko's patch did fix my tuning problem; it seems that I can now tune
successfully to transponders High/Low and Hor/Vert on Hotbird 13.0E.

Thank you Marko.