[linux-dvb] want to work on the Pinnacle PCTV 200e

Markus Rechberger mrechberger at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 07:57:12 CEST 2007

Hi,

can you put all your current information together onto a wikisite?
It shouldn't be hard to get that device work I have the same one but I
haven't had time to get my fingers on it yet...
I can give you some hints what to look at in the logfiles if you put
everything together somewhere.

Markus

On 4/28/07, Jakob Steidl <j.steidl at liwest.at> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> just like some other people, I want to use my above mentioned DVB-T
> adapter under Linux. As it seems one else is interested in writing a
> driver and since I've read this should be pretty easy, I think it's time
> to do it myself.
>
> Since I'm not experienced in writing drivers at all, so I hope you can
> guide me trough this progress.
> As described in the Wiki, I have already usbsnooped the device. And now
> I hope I just need to start off with an existing driver and just change
> the code so that it works with my adapter.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Jakob
>
> PS: There is already some information on the adapter in the Wiki:
> http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/DVB_USB#Pinnacle_PCTV_200e_USB_-_DVB-T

Markus Rechberger