[linux-dvb] DST/BT878 module customization (.. was: Critical points about ...)

Markus Rechberger mrechberger at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 23:17:16 CEST 2007

Hi,

Trent Piepho wrote another patch for it, it just completes Uwe's patch
in the end.

http://linuxtv.org/hg/~tap/dst-new?cmd=changeset;node=bbdd2b53cd5c;style=gitweb

as far as I see from that patch it cleans up a memory leak which would
happen when the system tries to load the dst module if it's not
available and it also prints a message that points the user should
enable it in the kernel if needed.

It also bundles the dst and dst_ca objects to one selectable option.
So the idea remains the same.
>From my side I do not see any problem with that patch, if someone else
has a problem with it please state out the reason.

Markus

--
Markus Rechberger