[linux-dvb] DiB0700 device support

Nicolas Will nico at youplala.net
Wed Aug 1 16:06:09 CEST 2007

On Wed, 2007-08-01 at 15:25 +0200, Janne Grunau wrote:
> On Wednesday 01 August 2007 14:30:31 Nicolas Will wrote:
> > On Wed, 2007-08-01 at 00:52 +0200, Patrick Boettcher wrote:
> > > Hi all,
> > >
> > > I just asked Mauro to pull all my changes regarding the
> > > dib0700-based device into the main repository.
> > > I'm quite happy with the results I already received and to reach
> > > more users before the next kernel integration I think it should be
> > > merged.
> >
> > Can we be made aware of the merge, when it happens.
>
> It is merged.

So I can update the wiki, removing the patches, linking to the pre1
firmware, and say that it fixes the disconnects for good?

I have finally got my head wrapped around that remote thing and have
proper lirc conf files. I'll be puting a thing or 2 about that as well,
once I'm happy with what I have, and probably cross-link that with the
MythTV wiki, if that is politically correct.

Nico