[linux-dvb] Re : Re : Compiling dvb-usb-adapter module outside the kernel source.

manu eallaud at yahoo.fr
Wed Aug 1 18:39:55 CEST 2007

On 08/01/2007 11:35:11 AM, Bill Eldridge wrote:
> manu wrote:
>> On 08/01/2007 07:33:05 AM, timecop wrote:
>>
>> well after the hatred/racist/homophobic etc etc rant in just a few
>> words, I think this disqualifies the remainder of your message
>> whatever you were saying. Before thinking about
>> code/software/hardware you should behave as a human being.
>> That being I think that myself and a lot of other people on this
>> list are tired of your messages full of disgusting shit. Please
>> forget this list.
>> TO OTHERS: should we blacklist this source of trouble right now and
>> be done? I really dont see what we get from him besides
>> hate/bullshit!
>> Sorry, I had to get this off my chest.
> If nothing else, he makes previous angry mails to this group seem
> quite mild and civilized. Perhaps he can improve cooperation just
> by extreme bad example.

Nothing can excuse hatred messages as I said I do believe that,
especially when we talk about "communities" in free/open source, whe
should behave as such, that does not include racist/xenophobic
behaviours.
To be honest I dont think it is worth talking one more minutes about
this, it is a waste of time.
Bye
Manu