[linux-dvb] Professional trolls -- was Re: Re : Re : Compiling dvb-usb-adapter module outside the kernel source.

Manu Abraham abraham.manu at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 19:45:29 CEST 2007

Though it is feeding the troll, i will bite this bait:

On 8/1/07, Markus Rechberger <mrechberger at gmail.com> wrote:

> It's the internal problems this project has which reflects to the outside world.
> You, I and several others are also part of that problem, and at least
> to me it seems to be unsolvable the way it is at the moment.

Why should you care about the project's internal problem, when you
aren't part of it.
I don't think so.

> remember the words you've written a few weeks ago that you'll never
> ask Mauro to pull your code, but you fight for your code which you
> have committed earlier to the v4l-dvb project and don't accept patches
> which have been written by others (eg. Trent).

Oh, BTW: I take in patches that are sensible from the device POV, not
just something that is written from a patch POV.

> Either you're overloaded with what you're doing or just try to take
> care that everything you ever touched belongs to you and noone has
> access to it .. I don't know.

I don't care how you interpret what i am doing.

So, Feel free to make your own assumptions, it's not possible within
my capabilities, to clear the cloud in your head.

NOTE: Also, feel free to feed the trolls, as your best buddy's are the
trolls. My comments were to the normal users, having no clouds in
their heads.

HTH,
Manu