[linux-dvb] Wiki questions ... Hauppauge NOVA-T-500 and others

CityK CityK at rogers.com
Fri Aug 3 14:57:18 CEST 2007

1) Firmware listed looks to be the old (buggy) one ... can someone
correct please

2) What is the "Bristol" reference ? ...  I changed it on the wiki page
to read that it is a reference board design (just a guess), but I'm not
sure if that's right or where this "Bristol" bit is even coming from.

3) Does this card support the "diversity" feature ... how about other
devices like
- http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/Hauppauge_WinTV-NOVA-T-Stick
- http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/Hauppauge_WinTV-NOVA-TD-Stick

IIRC, Patrick mention something about the diversity feature not set in
the Linux driver yet, but that the dual mode works. But to which devices
does this apply.