[linux-dvb] ASUS My Cinema-U3000 Mini

Jim Bartlett jim.bartlett at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 6 05:42:57 CEST 2007

Hi All. I have managed to compile the latest dib0700_devices.c
(v4l-dvb-5bb1af77fdc5) after modifying it to include the ASUS My
Cinema-U3000 Mini.

Like other posts in this mailing list have found, it loads OK, but dmesg
does not show a tuner being instantiated for the device. Lsmod lists the
mt2060 tuner module with 0 against the ‘used by’ column.

My assumption is that this device is supposed to use the MT2266 module for
tuning. Does anyone have this device tuning correctly? If so can you guide
me down the path of enlightenment?

Cheers

Jim Bartlett

Checked by AVG Free Edition.