[linux-dvb] New DViCO PCI-Express card.

Michael Krufky mkrufky at linuxtv.org
Mon Aug 6 17:11:10 CEST 2007

Michael Krufky wrote:
> Steven Toth wrote:
>> Shannon Wynter wrote:
>>> G'day all.
>>> What do you think my chances of getting the FusionHDTV DVB-T Dual
>>> Express working?
>> Do you know which demodulators they're using? If we already have
>> demodulator drivers then getting some basic support for the board into
>> linux would only take a few days, based on the cx23885/7 tree I'm
>> working on.
>>> http://www.fusionhdtv.co.kr/ENG/products/DVBTDualExpress.aspx
>>> It would appear they may have left their 'usb' adoptions behind
>> Hmm.
>>> Main chipset: CX23885
>>> Tuner: Xceive
>> Probably the xc3028, for all sorts of reasons.
> I think it's the xc3008.  I have this information at home, and can get back with
> it shortly.

OK, I was wrong...  I don't have this information, but I thought I did.  I will
ask DViCO about it when I speak to them next.  Now, I have reason to believe
that their DVB-T PCIe card uses the xc3018, not the xc3008 -- but I'm not sure.

In unrelated news, they also have a new PCIe card coming out, entitled the
"FusionHDTV4 Express DUAL"  ... ;-)

Michael Krufky