[linux-dvb] twinhan 1025 - problems locking onto signal

Simon Kenyon simon at koala.ie
Fri Aug 10 10:28:30 CEST 2007

just bought 3 cards for my mythtv master backend. silly me.

anyway, using szap i find that tuning to a particular channel is at best
a hit and miss affair.
i have a 4x16 multiswitch which feeds astra28.2E into these three cards
and 4 satellite receivers.
they all get decent signal. i previously had a nexus-s and a technotrend
1500ci in the box and they had no problems with the signal.

is there anything i can do - other than binning them?
i'm using the hg tree of v4l-dvb.
is there an expermental tree out there with some improvements for this card?
--
simon