[linux-dvb] Informations/Problems about Asus P7131 Hybrid

Soeren Sonnenburg dvb-ml at nn7.de
Sat Aug 11 10:37:08 CEST 2007

On Wed, 2007-08-08 at 23:21 +0200, hermann pitton wrote:
> Hi Soeren,
>
> Am Mittwoch, den 08.08.2007, 11:42 +0200 schrieb Soeren Sonnenburg:
[firmware problems]

indeed the lifeview firmware seems to have fixed all the issues... no
hang although continuous use over the last 3 days...

> [snip]
> >
> > > You should not need any saa7134 options, but you might try with saa7134
> > > driver latency=32 or 64, maybe also in the BIOS I guess, since you have
> > > 16MHz PCI speed currently.
> >
> > Latency is already 64, but I don't understand why I should have only
> > 16Mhz PCI speed?
>
> Look at your dmesg, PCI latency 16 was reported.

You are right I now set it to 64. However I would wonder why it should
be only 16Mhz PCI speed.

I will do some reception tests later this week.

Thank you very much for your help!
Soeren