[linux-dvb] Nova-t 500 remote working for you?

Andy Morton andy.morton at teamtbt.com
Thu Aug 16 08:39:59 CEST 2007

I use the same Lirc files (albeit modified slightly to map the bottom
two rows to digital text) and it does work - irw shows the correct key
presses and mythtv can be controlled by remote - but only from
ridiculously close to the receiver (even with new batteries ;)) Makes me
think it's hardware problem rather than a configuration problem.

Andy