[linux-dvb] FREECOM TNT USB Stick (25451)

RENOUARD Jean-Patrick jean-patrick.renouard at altran-ouest.fr
Thu Aug 16 12:19:39 CEST 2007

ok,

but I can't find any reseller for this device.

also, what is PID Filtering used to ?
I've seen in the Freecom source code that DVB_USB_ADAP_HAS_PID_FILTER is
used.
Does that mean that the device suport USB1.1 ?

Also on this link (
http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/DVB-T_USB_Devices ), Freecom DVB-T
USB Stick (25451 rev3) is marked as USB2.0 and not USB1.1 but the
WT-220U chipset seens to be the same that in the others devices.

Best regards.