[linux-dvb] Hauppauge WINTV Nova-T 500 PCI

Mikael Eklund mrmike_e at yahoo.se
Fri Aug 31 16:23:14 CEST 2007

http://www.dj-electronics-ennogveelmeer.nl/images/Electronica_thuis/203479.jpg

> > As opposed to that
> >
> >         crappy supermarket stuff
> >         http://www.toolstation.com/images/library/stock/webbig/89954.jpg
> >         (eeeew !)
> >         http://www.mediacentral.com.au/images/GME-SA164f.JPG

There are usually two ways of amplifying a tv signal. Either you have a amp
close to the tv set. The best way though is to get a amp that has one part
down at the tv set and one up at the antenna. The tv-set part sends power
through the
cable up to the amp. This way it it a amplified signal that is transmitted
down to the tv-set. Because the signal is stronger it doesnt get "corrupted"
by other signals as easy.

Best regards

Micke