No subject

Wed Aug 29 02:32:41 CEST 2007

After the problem, the command 'lsusb' hangs. I forgot to mention that
in my previous report. A 'kill -9' of the lsusb process does not remove
the process. Its state is 'D' using ps (must hang somewhere in the =
kernel).

I cannot unload the DVB modules. Under v4l source tree:

$ make unload
scripts/rmmod.pl unload
found 209 modules
/sbin/rmmod dib3000mc
ERROR: Module dib3000mc is in use
/sbin/rmmod dibx000_common
ERROR: Module dibx000_common is in use by dib3000mc
/sbin/rmmod mt2060
ERROR: Module mt2060 is in use
$

I found no other solution than rebooting the system again !

Regards,
-Thierry Lel=E9gard

=20