[linux-dvb] Back again : TT S2-3200 and Linux...

David BERCOT david.bercot at wanadoo.fr
Thu Dec 6 11:54:29 CET 2007

Hi,

I've read many mails about drivers of TT S2-3200 for Linux, but I'm not
good enough to know if it is really usable under this OS...

It seems that drivers are this :
http://jusst.de/hg/multiproto

Do you have a link to explain how to install them and which software I
can use to watch TV (SD and HD) ?

Now, I have a computer with XP (for the S2-3200, with DVBViewer) and,
under VMWare, my Debian server... I'd like to have only a Linux system
(Debian or Ubuntu) which can serve for satellite reception and server.

Thank you very much.

David.