[linux-dvb] DVB-S card swaps / giveaway

Matthew Bloch matthew at bytemark.co.uk
Sun Dec 9 22:00:33 CET 2007

Hello again,

I've had two unsuccessful attempts at finding a Linux-supported DVB-S
card.  I've bought two Technisat products: a Skystar USB Plus - except
the "Plus" model is completely different from the supported "Skystar
USB", and now a Skystar 2 TV PCI card, except I bought a revision 2.7V
which isn't supported either.

I'd happily give either or both of these away to developers interested
in getting some drivers written; alternatively I could swap one of them
for a Linux-supported card if that interests anyone?

Finally can anyone suggest a shop selling a compatible card who'll ship
to the UK?  It's been an expensive uphill struggle so far :)

Thanks,

--
Matthew