[linux-dvb] New DVB-T Stick Hauppauge NOVA-T-CE idProduct 0x7070

Jesper Taxbøl jesper at taxboel.dk
Fri Dec 14 10:31:32 CET 2007

I tried applying the changes mentioned in this thread:

It works, and I can tune channels.But, my problem is that the signal
quality is poor. I keep getting square artifacts in the image.

The stick is connected to a real antenna system, that works without
problems with a normal consumer DVB-T set top box.

I use "gnutv -out file test.mpg mychannel" to dump data, and the VLC
player to view it.

Have you experienced similar problems w. signal quality?

Thanx in advance