[linux-dvb] Conceptronic CTVCOMBOi

Miguel Ángel Fernández mianfel at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 17 15:19:08 CET 2007

Hello! My name is Miguel Ángel, I'm from Oviedo (Spain) and this is my first message to the list.

I've just bought a Conceptronic CTVCOMBOi DVB-T + Analog PCI card and it works fine. But it's unlisted in the
DVB-T PCI wiki so I'm going to give you some information to add to the wiki.

Web: http://www.conceptronic.net/site/desktopdefault.aspx?tabindex=0&tabid=200&Cat=20&grp=2010&ar=360&Prod_ID=1365&Prod=CTVCOMBOi

Model:            Conceptronic CTVCOMBOi
Price:             61 €
Supports:       DVB-T, Analogue,
Tuner/Chips: Philips SAA7131E, Philips TDA10046A
Connectors:  S-Video, composite, TV DVB-T antenna in, TV analogue antenna in, FM antenna in, Remonte in
Notes:            Supports HDTV. Works with Ubuntu 7.10: Kaffeine and MythTV. Package contents: Audio/Video Cable,
                       remote control, infrared receiver, DVB-T antenna, FM Antenna

I hope the information can be useful for you. If I find more information I'll send it to the list.

Bye!