[linux-dvb] twinhan 1041 and HVR4000 troubles

Igor goga777 at bk.ru
Wed Dec 19 06:51:50 CET 2007

> And have some troubles
> DVB-S big symbolrate transponders 44948 on express am2 80.0 E has no lock :(

I have the same problem on my hvr4000 on express am2 and other Express 53.0E (SR=44951) - my hvr4000 could't lock the signal with so high SR. I'm using the current version of multiproto and the latest patch for multiproto from Holger Steinhaus.

> And I have bad works 1041 with dseqc switch, too long tame need for switching

fortunately, for hvr4000 this diseqc-bug was fixed by Darron Broad :)

Igor