[linux-dvb] new driver for: Twinhan Hybrid DTV-DVB 3056 PCI [1822:0022] as card=118 in cardlist.saa7134

Terry Barnaby terry1 at beam.ltd.uk
Fri Dec 21 21:16:31 CET 2007

Hi,

I have tried the "sioux.patch" on my AzureWave AD-TP500 3056 PCI board.
With the dvb-fe-tda10045.fw and dvb-fe-tda10046.fw firmware files installed
in /lib/firmware for Fedora 8. It seems to work fine in DVB mode.

I now want to try the FM Tuner but am at a loss on how to capture a stream
from this. Eventually I want to stream the FM audio across the network.
Any info on:
1. How can I stream the FM Tuners output using VLC or something else ?
2. I can see how to tune set the FM Tuners frequency, but how can I get a raw
	data stream from the card using the V4L/DVB API ?

Some initial pointers would be appreciated.

Cheers

Terry