[linux-dvb] CI module is not responding to ca_pmt objects

Manu Abraham abraham.manu at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 20:53:37 CET 2007

preeya wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  I am using the matrix ZCAS module to descramble the dvb scrambled
> streams. After the En50221 stack is initialized the module is creating
> the sessions with the resource manager resource, application information
> resource, conditional access resource and MMI resource but the module is
> not able to respond to CA_pmt object.
>
> when i send the ca_info_enq object on the same session it fails to respond.
>
> Is there anything that i am missing here... any initialization .
>
>  Could you tell me what might went wrong.

Very little or no information you have provided in your case, leading to some very generic
answers:

If the Profile Change operations works as it is, in fact there wouldn't be any issues with
regards to any initialization, but maybe it is not even getting that far. Just an educated
guess.

Does App info succeed ? Are you trying to use an existing app somewhere or are you trying
to write an application/driver, it's not very clear what you are trying to do.

Regards,
Manu