[linux-dvb] Some problems with TT S2-3200

Marco Coli marco.coli at hicad-dsc.it
Wed Dec 26 21:27:45 CET 2007

Hello and Happy Holydays to everyone.

I think I am missing something. In my system I have a working DVB TT
Card with CI. Now I added a S2-3200.

So i compiled and installed succesfully the new multiproto experimental
drivers.

After this, I modprobed stb0899 module (I understand is is the right
module for the card). But the module loads but seems to be not used
# lsmod|grep stb
stb0899                41728  0

The output of lspci -v regarding both cards follows:

04:05.0 Multimedia controller: Philips Semiconductors SAA7146 (rev 01)
         Subsystem: Unknown device 5b2f:1081
         Memory at fddff000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=512]

04:07.0 Multimedia controller: Philips Semiconductors SAA7146 (rev 01)
         Subsystem: Technotrend Systemtechnik GmbH Unknown device 1017
         Memory at fddfe000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=512]

The card is not recognized by all applications, what am I doing wrong?

Thank you