[linux-dvb] cx18

William Melgaard piobair at mindspring.com
Sat Dec 29 15:52:25 CET 2007

I am running Debian "stable" on an AMD64 box. I have a recently acquired a Hauppauge WinTV-HVR 1600 model 74021. (I thought that Linux drivers were available.) My computer skills are less than expert, but better than novice. I am willing to provide some testing time.

This morning I tried to install the cx18 driver. Running make on the /root/downloads/cx18-c19304815a9b/linux/drivers/media/video/cx18 file gave an error message: NO TARGET.

Where can I find a linuxtv blog site on this subject?

WRM