[linux-dvb] Lifeview LR535 USB/Minicard

Jon Burgess jburgess777 at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 1 20:05:59 CET 2007

On Thu, 2007-02-01 at 08:22 -0800, Joe R wrote:
> Hello -
>
> I'm trying to get a Lifeview LR535 card working.  It's in a minicard slot in an
> HEL-80 laptop, and I'm a little confused.  If I lspci I don't see it there; if
> I lsusb I see "10fd:0535 Anubus Electronics Ltd." -- which implies it's a usb
> device.  I thought minicard was a PCI express variant?  Shouldn't it show up in
> lspci?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PCI_Express_Mini_Card

"PCI Express Mini Card is a replacement for the Mini PCI form factor
based on PCI Express. It is developed by the PCI-SIG. The host device
supports both PCI Express and USB 2.0 connectivity, and each card uses
whichever the designer feels most appropriate to the task...."

	Jon