[linux-dvb] Terratec Cinergy 1200 DVB-C - Unknown Device

e9hack e9hack at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 2 17:53:24 CET 2007

Tomi Orava wrote:

>>> +	state->reg0 = tda10023_inittab[0]; // 0x73; // FIXME!!!
>>>

>> I've change this value to the old one from the tda10021 driver. Using of
>> tda10023_inttab[0] in this way is wrong, because the format of the
>> inittab has changed.
>>

> Ok, I'll try to check it out as well. The thing was that with your
> modifications
> the driver did not work with Satelco at all, while using the original
> (ReelBox)
> values allowed me to get a lock. Do you have more information about the
> format
> change ?

I'm trying to parse the initab to get the correct value for reg0. It
seems, that the same problem exist in lock_tuner/unlock_tuner. I add
also some parts of your patch. I will publish the modified patch on
http://www.vdr-portal.de/board/thread.php?threadid=60227. I cannot do
any testing, because I didn't own a new Cinergy 1200 card.

- Hartmut