[linux-dvb] Kernel panic when doing ifconfig down

daniel garcia daniarnedo at yahoo.es
Fri Feb 2 17:23:42 CET 2007

Hello list, Thanks in advance for reading the message.

I'm having a problem when I try to stop dvb interfaces with "ifconfig dvbx_y down". My RH 2.4.21 and version of driver 1.1.1 returns a Kernel Panic. I'm using Skystar 2 revision 2.6 and the problem seems to be with dvb_net_feed_stop and wq-set-multicast-list of dvb_core.
The pc is a PentiumD and the os is RH 2.4.21 smp.

To compile the driver I use make oldconfig and then then I compile the driver.

It works perfectly but the only problem is stoping the interfaces.

If someone can help (and feel in the mood ) I have a photo of the kernel panic message at http://www.prodetel.es/prodetel/DSCN3143.JPG

Thanks!