[linux-dvb] Re: Re: Avermedia Hybrid+FM USB2.0

Pigeon pigeon at pigeond.net
Sat Feb 3 11:47:09 CET 2007

> Well, there is almost one, at least for the DVB-T part of my device :-)
>
> http://www.linuxtv.org/v4lwiki/index.php/TM6000
>
> But unfortunately, it doesn't work anymore on my new computer and I haven't
> been able to fix this yet.

    Is there something worthwhile for me to test as well?

    Now that you mentioned it worked for the DVB-T part. Is there any
chance I could use the composite/s-video in part of the device at the
moment?

> But what is your device supposed to do differently from a small USB device,
> e.g. the Freecom DVB-T & Analog TV stick ?

    Hmm, I don't know, is there?  Is there any info I could try getting
from the device? I have only used DVB PCI cards and USB DVB is pretty
new to me.

    I also briefly tried a usb snooping utils on windows but the output
doesn't mean too much to me being not an usb expert.

    Thanks again.

Pigeon.