[linux-dvb] af9005, remote with lircd

Luca Olivetti luca at ventoso.org
Sun Feb 4 18:37:16 CET 2007

En/na Matthäus Janiczek ha escrit:
> Sorry, it took me a little bit longer, to test if the remote even work
> in Windows.
> And the result is: It does.
> But the strange thing is, that even after the right input in Linux (btw.
> thank you for correcting me... damn how stupid I was) nothing happend.
> I can press whatever i want to press but i do get no signal :/
> The last debug messages which are written in the debug file are from
> booting up the system.

Strange, there should be a lot more messages (i.e. informing of the
discovery and initialization of the stick, but then it all depends on
how syslogd is configured).

> So could it be that I need a very different code or something like that?

It's possible but I doubt it.
You can try to load dvb-usb-af9005.ko with debug=4 (as well as
dvb-usb-af9005-remote.ko with debug=1), then it should dump whatever it
receives from the remote.
Of course you have to discover first where your syslogd dumps these
messages.

Bye
--
Luca