[linux-dvb] Kernel panic with ifconfig down, Please help.

daniel garcia daniarnedo at yahoo.es
Mon Feb 5 19:21:46 CET 2007

I wish I could, but the program I use to my investigation (the one I feed
with dvb data) needs kernel 2.4, I just could try with 2.4.34 but not 2.6.
I thought that perhaps someone had some idea about any patch to solve the
problem. In fact, I found a patch in the mailing list for 64bit cpus,(a type
in a function) but it does not change anything).

I know, you don't understand people like me, using and old kernel, but
belive it or not, sometimes you don't have other chance.

thanks for your Help Uwe.

Dani.