[linux-dvb] http://linuxtv.org/hg/~stoth/multiproto with recent kernel ?

Robert Longbottom RobertCL at iname.com
Thu Feb 8 09:57:36 CET 2007

On Wed, February 7, 2007 10:41 pm, Gregoire Favre wrote:
> Hello,
>
> it seems http://linuxtv.org/hg/~stoth/multiproto support the HVR-4000
> card I have, unfortunately it don't compil against 2.6.20.

I had the same problem with ~stoth/hvr3000.  I got as far as changing the
references to <linux/config.h> to <linux/autoconf.h> (I think thats right
from memory) which fixed the first compile problem.

But then it got stuck on something else, which looked more like a function
signature had changed - at which point I decided it would take more than
my random guesses to make the correct changes so I gave up for the night.

Please fix it Steve!

Thanks,
Robert.