[linux-dvb] cx88-dvb driver bug: unable to lock on some lower frequencies which have unencrypted channels

Matthew Schultz mattsch at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 21:42:32 CET 2007

I think I have found a real bug in the cx88-dvb driver.  I've noticed that
on 543mhz and 549mhz, azap is locking intermittently.  I know there are
channels on these frequencies because the MyHD card I have in windows is
able to tune these channels all the time without any errors.  I live in the
Houston area which uses Time Warner cable if that helps any.  What can I do
to help debug this problem?