[linux-dvb] No IR-remote events with new budget_ci?

Jouni jouni76 at fastmail.fm
Tue Feb 13 20:49:07 CET 2007

On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 18:30:21 +0000, "Darren Salt"
<linux at youmustbejoking.demon.co.uk> said:

> If with the original remote control that is the case, then there's a bug
> (and the card's PCI ID is needed so that it can be fixed).

Oops, sorry, it after all was not the same numpad keyset on my learning
remote that is on the card's remote (should have checked better...).
That was because the bundled remote gave wrong num-key events (key 1 >
output 3 etc.), so I used some other pre-programmed rc5-profile on the
learning remote. But with my current setup, the other keys (arrows,
enter, menu etc.) now have changed event keys, have to sort that out.

> Given your use of Philips remote controls too, I'd say so.

I might give it a bold try... ;)

--
  Jouni
  jouni76 at fastmail.fm