[linux-dvb] No IR-remote events with new budget_ci?

Jouni jouni76 at fastmail.fm
Wed Feb 14 09:39:34 CET 2007

On Wed, 14 Feb 2007 10:14:20 +0200 (EET), "Teemu Suikki"
<tsuikki at z-power.fi> said:

> It would be nice if the keys could be configured from user space..

It is and they can be, see this previous D. Härdeman's post:

http://www.linuxtv.org/pipermail/linux-dvb/2007-February/015905.html

I configured my remote like that, was quite clear and easy.
All you need is a ir-code coming from the remote keypress, then you can
re-map
that key to any keyboard key, for example numbers, arrow-keys, enter,
esc, letters etc.

--
  Jouni
  jouni76 at fastmail.fm